When the baby pulls at my shirt every 5 minutes
When I get bit by his little 7 teeth 20 times (no joke)
When I need the printer to work and it takes 5 hours and 2 wal mart trips to get it to print (apparently you need color and black ink to get it to print in black and white??)
When said printer finally works and the baby finds the red power button and eagerly presses it
When bedtime can't come soon enough, and when it does, it takes an hour to get the baby to sleep
When a trip to return something to the mall lasts a mere 10 minutes because of looming nap time...I really wanted to shop...
When my son smells of sour milk because he'd rather let it dribble down his chin than swallow it
When I find a jar of chewed up Mod Podge in my dogs kennel
When my husband interrupts my teen mom for prison break



No comments:
Post a Comment