Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Alphabet Wall

When I found out I was pregnant, I knew what I wanted to do with the nursery. I had seen an alphabet wall on a blog and fell in love. I remember even saying, "I hope its a boy so I can do this wall!". Well, things happen and we didn't do his nursery like that.
We did, however, turn our one lonely empty bedroom into a playroom! Yahoo! I had to convince Chris that we needed a playroom. I decided it was the perfect time to do an alphabet wall when I found a clock for a dollar at the thrift store and thought it would make a great "O". The boy loves clocks!
I had a few letters already just hanging around the house. I had the word "LAUNDRY" in our laundry room and hated it, so I used those. I also had a big "S" from when we were going to name Everett 'Sawyer', and I also had 'PHX MKT' from a work project Chris did years ago.
Over time I collected the rest. I needed coupons and sales! Last weekend, it was done! I love it!


IMG_6953

IMG_6959

IMG_6951IMG_6935

IMG_6930IMG_6928IMG_6949IMG_6946

IMG_6941

IMG_6961
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen a few of these on Pinterest and yours is definitely the CUTEST ONE I'VE EVERY SEEN! I just LOVE the colors and patterns!