Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Idaho.

Last Friday morning I was picked up at 5 am to go to Idaho for my friend Shays wedding. I was prepared to start weaning Everett. I was prepared to leave him with Chris for 3 days. I was SO EXCITED to get away! then, at the airport, the guys checking me in says I missed my flight by a month. It was booked wrong! So, Chris says "lets drive!" and the road trip lover in me was so excited. We left the baby with my mom and drove the 14 hours to Idaho. We had a great time! I was thrilled to shoot this wedding, and Shays family was so sweet and kind to us. IMG_9881 I look frumpy :( IMG_9875 IMG_9779 My friend Brittany! IMG_9641 IMG_0127 IMG_0034 It was a short trip and we returned even faster. Left Friday at 11am, back Sunday by 6pm. I missed my little baby so much. And he didnt forget about the boob :(
Pin It!

No comments: