This past weekend we watched my 2 nephews and niece. It was a lot of fun! I hope they had fun and will have memories of it forever. I can remember several weekends with aunts/uncles and grandparents from when I was a kid and I hope we made some fun memories for them.
I made Ellie some before bed ice cream and I found her hiding in my office with it! It was so cute, like she didnt want to share. I dont blame her.
Here are some photos of our weekend. Just some snap shots, no particular order. We had fun playing, eating, shopping, swimming, watching 3d movies, playing xBox, cooking pizza, baking cookies, playing legos, and so much more!
Ellie was brave enough to "swim" with us! she'd do this over and over and say "I swimin'!"
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE these pictures! I want them!
Thanks for being such awesome aunt and uncle to them and taking them for us. They had a BLAST! <3
Post a Comment