This past week I have been the biggest sack of lazy bones EVER. And its felt amazing. We are gearing up to go camping this weekend so I need to get my act in order!
I have a couple links to share today. The first is over at the West Valley Mom Blog. I am a contributing blogger over there, and this week they are doing birth stories that the moms are sharing. The first one is mine, so please go visit and read it!
Next, my work is featured on B H L D N's facebook page! B H L D N is anthropologies wedding line. They have gorgeous dresses and my most recent bride wore one of their gowns. Oh, I also did her hair! Go take a look! Click here to see it!
Pages
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment