Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Glasses

I went to a movie last weekend! It had been a YEAR since I went to see a movie. I was getting jealous of my husband for going to see his superhero movies all summer, so I rounded up my sister law for a classy night at the dollar theatre seeing Katy Perry 3d. Yes, I am a fan of Katy Perry. The movie was short and sweet and we even snuck our happy hour dunkin donuts iced coffee in with us (its 99 cents for any sized iced coffee between 3-6 in case you didn't know!).
I kept my 3d glasses and Everett has been so obsessed. He loves wearing hats, and brings them to me so I put them on his head, and he has been doing the same with these glasses.
These photos of him in the glasses are the more adorable and hilarious photos I have seen in a while!



IMG_4066IMG_4067IMG_4068IMG_4069IMG_4060IMG_4059IMG_4058IMG_4057
Pin It!

No comments: