Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

whats going on

I want to do a 15 month update on Everett because he has changed so much. Walking everywhere, climbing everything. I am pretty wiped at the end of the day!

Heres a few pics and glimpses into what we have been doing in the month of August, most are from instagram (shayworley if you want to follow along) so I am sure most of you who follow me have seen these already!


UntitledUntitled
my wild gymnast boy/ eating with a spoon like a pro!


UntitledUntitled
he cut 2 molars this week, you would've hardly known! (minus a few moments like this!)/ he is obessed with my office chair. I can't keep him out of there. At least hes cute.


UntitledUntitled
hubs got a new haircut/ someone has been an awesome napper lately! yesssss.
UntitledUntitled
we have pincher bugs lately, why I dont know. But E will find them and play with them. I am not too squirmish about bugs (except flying ones and spiders and scorpions) so its ok./ look at this boy walking!

UntitledUntitled
my awesome bro took me to lunch. It was fun but I was afraid everyone thought we were married. An old lady commented on how close in age the boys were./ swimming with my girlfriends and their boys

UntitledUntitled
babysitting Ryan/Everett loves the dogs. I guess that means we must keep them.

UntitledUntitled
just more climbing pictures. sigh.

UntitledUntitled 
We went on a date to Wet N Wild. I know, what are we 16?? Ha. It was a lot of fun!

UntitledUntitled
Chris brought me a TON of FairyTale Brownies. I think I counted over 40. Wowza./ We start our day with a green smoothie and tried kale!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of those pincher bugs crawled into my ear a few years ago in my sleep. I didn't know what was hurting my ear and ended up in the ER with over 50 "pinches" inside my ear canal! It's a funny story now but whoa, nellie, it hurt! LOVE FairyTale brownies!!