
Oh this boy of mine. He is SUCH a lovebug. He hugs, freely give full open mouth kisses, blows kisses and he'll pet you like a dog. BUT throw in another kid, and he gets this little twinkle in his eye, like 'I am going to PUSH ALL YOUR BUTTONS AND LOVE ON YOU TO DEATHHHHHH!!!'
Its like he knows it will drive other kids insane if he smothers them. But he loves to do it anyway. He acts like a pesky little brother to all his older cousins. I think its equally embarrassing and adorable.


1 comment:
So adorable! Kaiden (my oldest) was just like that as a baby/toddler. I was always prying him off of other kids and apoligizing to strangers. ;) It was weird because he wasn't and still isn't all that cuddley, but to this day he is very sweet and affectionate and doesn't miss an opportunity to hug on people!
Post a Comment