Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

fall fashion

this post is a little silly. actually, I feel extremely silly posting these on instagram everyday- but it is making me feel motivated in a weird way. I am doing this photo a day prompt around clothing. its funny, I wanted to make one but a girl I follow who has a boy the same age as E made one so I did hers.
it is hard for me to "get ready". Everett wakes before me, so if I want to get up and get ready before  him, it would be before 6am. no thanks. I now shower at night and get dressed after breakfast and our morning walk.
this silly prompt helps me break my wear-pj's-all-day habit.
Untitled 
Untitled
Day 1- Denim

Untitled
Day 2- Layering

Untitled
Day 3- Navy
Untitled

Day 4- Outfit of the Day
Untitled
Day 5- Fall Polish

Untitled
Day 6- Lastest Style Splurge

Untitled
Day 7- Mustard

Untitled

Day 8- Belted
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the CUTEST style!