Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy 26!

On the 4th I turned 26. This birthday came and went so fast. I am kinda sad its over!
My boys woke me up with presents.  A watch from E and a trip to Vegas with my husband later this month. can.not.wait.


I met my twin brother for breakfast (his birthday too obviously).
Untitled Untitled (me and my brother, circa 1897 I think) Then I took everett to the park to feed the ducks, since he still loves birds. He had a blast. Then we went off to do some thrift shopping and also looked at animals at the pet store.


Untitled Untitled

Then we went to Krispy Kreme and shared my free birthday donut.
Untitled UntitledUntitled Untitled

Everett took a killer nap that afternoon. Chris came home at his usual time (I was a little bummed) and my mom came over to watch Everett so we could go to dinner and a movie (or so I thought).
We drove past the theatre and past where I wanted to eat. We actually drove all the way to Phoenix where Chris works and he  had a work 'hook up' to an event at Lucky Strike Bowling Alley. We played games and ate appetizers served from people walking around basically begging you to take them. Ok by me. Then we shopped at stopped at Arrogant Butcher for dessert. yum.


Oh, I almost forgot. Here is a video of Everett singing "happy birthday". He sings it ALL THE TIME. It is so stinking cute.
Pin It!

No comments: