Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November, so far.

Wow. I cannot believe it is almost halfway through November, just 6 short weeks until Christmas.
Everett turned 18 months this past weekend, I need to do his post for that.

Here is what we have been doing since I last posted: IMG_7754 IMG_7741 IMG_7756

IMG_7759
dressed up as a spider, went trick or treating

IMG_8471 IMG_8450 IMG_8455IMG_8383
Went to the farm with family. Everett loved the piggies.

IMG_9209 IMG_9194 IMG_9188
Grandpa Bill visited and we got to have some good quality time with him

IMG_1944

IMG_1942
gave Grandma Wy many many hugs

Untitled
'we' voted

Untitled
I drove to California for some photo sessions and stayed with my friend Laurel

Untitled
Got a new big boy car seat and forward face (daddy sometimes sits next to E for fun)
Untitled
had more visits with my moms side of the family who were in town
Pin It!

No comments: