Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12 months in 2012

The beginning of the year I attempted to take a photo every day with my dslr, and that stopped about 2 weeks in. Whoops. So much for that resolution. But I did manage to take some photos of him or us every month, and here they are! Can't wait to see what 2013 looks like!


January
1212-2 February
IMG_3076IMG_3102 March
IMG_7455IMG_5316

April
IMG_9055 IMG_0647
May
IMG_4125IMG_2840 
June
IMG_6143
July
IMG_8609IMG_1131 August
IMG_4037 September
IMG_9905 
October
IMG_7741
November
IMG_3885
IMG_3837
December

IMG_4400


...and here were some of my favorite instagram photos. I posted this and said it was "my 12 favorite from 2012" but clearly I AM SO DUMB and its 16 photos. I seriously have no brain anymore. Untitled
Pin It!

1 comment:

Page said...

It's been so fun watching your little one grow. Thanks for sharing your life with us! xoxx