Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

being a mom made me dumb.


Untitled
hi. I'm Shannon. I will ask you the same question twice and never hear the answer. I worry for the future helping with homework. If I don't respond to a text or e-mail its because my phone is 'lost', which really means its in my back pocket.

I addressed and mailed an empty envelope thinking there was a Christmas card in it.

I reported my car keys as missing at Target (even had help looking for them), meanwhile they were in my pocket.

On top of COUNTLESS  "WHERE IS MY PHONE" stories, this is favorite:
While at the zoo one day, I couldnt find my phone. I thought I left it in my car, so when I returned I looked and looked for it. It wasnt IN my car, it was sitting on top of it. 4 hours my phone was on the roof of my car.

I got ready for church. Got all the way there. Stepped out of the car and realized I was wearing house slippers.

I drove to Scottsdale for a client, forgot my wallet (which happens WAY too often), and then my gas light came one. What was I supposed to do? I was stranded with nothing. Thankfully my bank let me do a cardless withdraw using my pin number.

This is only 4 stories. I am constantly losing things, mainly my phone and car keys. I feel like my  brain cells are dwindling day by day...
Why is this? Where are they going? Sometimes I wonder if staying at home with little stimulation is causing it? Or all my attention going to my Everett? Sometimes I sit and ponder these things...and then realize how dumb all THAT is? 
Pin It!

No comments: