Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

First haircut

Well my little baldie got his first cut at 20 months old. It was getting real shaggy around the ears and the back of his head was a constant matted mess, so I trimmed it up. Yes, I did it myself. It was half on a whim, half to save a buck. I sometimes feel that my years of working at salons as an esthetician qualifies me to do hair...haha. That is far from true but the last place I worked at I did a lot more sitting and watching the girls cut hair than I did acutal work. Therefore I am a pro.


UntitledUntitledUntitled






Before
Untitled
After
Untitled
Pin It!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go! Such a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I cut both my boys' hair as well. I figure if I mess it up bad enough, I can just shave it! ;)