I never blogged about this, so I thought I should!
Went up to Flagstaff with a couple of my friends. It was a quick ski trip. I have to say, I am a pretty good skier, but it absolutely terrifies me. I didn't fall except getting off the lift once, but going down the mountain I have to go SO SLOW because I am freaked out. Yet I look back on it and think, oh I could go again! ha.
Chris is a great skier. He must have a ton of awesome childhood memories on the slopes because every time he goes he can't wait to bring Everett, and he gets very sentimental about our little family. Its adorable!
We went MLK day weekend, which was very busy. Toward the end of the day we waited to get on the lift for over an hour. The ski class was constantly cutting in front (which they should), and at one point the instructor had 3 girls who needed to go up the lift and asked if anyone would accompany them. Chris and I volunteered to take these sweet 8 year olds on the lift for the first time. We were also desperate to get out of that line!
We were up there overnight and my mom kept Everett. I still have a hard time leaving him, not because of missing him or he will miss me, but because I feel guilty. I have guilt over making him someone elses responsibility. Not sure if thats normal but I think I am getting better.
Pages
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment