Two things happened yesterday that no doubt need to be documented for my sake.
Everett and I were moseying around the store when I sneezed and he said, "bless you mommy!"
My heart was so full at that moment- like how did you know to say that? How are you the sweetest thing??!
Then at 10 pm Everett woke coughing and crying. He had a fever yesterday so I got him up to check his temp and give him tylenol if it was still high. Chris laid him in our bed and said, "you are so sweet!" and then that little boy of mine, who takes much prompting to say 'i luh you!' took his daddys face in his hands and said, "I luh you Daddy!". The first time he said it unprompted, he just knew to say it! I was a little torn between feeling jealous that he said it to Daddy before me and completely melting to a puddle right there in that dark bedroom.
That curly haired kid, how can it get any better?


No comments:
Post a Comment