When google reader went out, I stopped reading all blogs. I used to read them on my phone every morning, but then the app was deleted and I forgot about blogging. I also deleted flickr from my phone, and twitter, and vine...you know, just trying to get rid of all that extra junk I was doing. Time wasters (well flickr just took up too much memory).
ANYWAY, the point being, when I stopped reading other blogs, I stopped caring about mine. And that made me think I was doing it just because other people were, or because I wanted to impress others. That is not who I want to be. I won't be posting here regularly, but I do want to update my few readers on several life changes that happened.
Since June, we:
Sold our house. It went on the market in June, and we sold it in July and moved out July 31st. We were living with our gracious family for 8 weeks while the new home was being built. We just moved into our new home a week ago (this pic is old, obviously). It is only a few miles away from where we were. We love the new location so much. It feels perfect here!

Found out we were expecting #2! We found out in July we were pregnant. We had been trying to conceive since January and had a few bumps in the road. We were thrilled but cautious to share the news. I am now 18 weeks along. I have been feeling so great lately. During the first move (packing our old house up), I was so so sick. Just super nauseous and exhausted. Thankfully it didnt last too long!

Also, we found out its a girl!!

Exciting couple months around here! If you want to follow me on instagram, my name is @shayworley and I post there almost daily I am ashamed to say. Belly pics, house pics, Everett pics! So thats where I am most active right now.


2 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations!
Can't wait to see pics of the house!
Post a Comment