This is above our toilet... :)
Pages
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
minor redocorations
I got some decorations from Kirklands to hang above our bed. I took the old stuff down and rearranged it for the bathroom. I hung everything you see in these pictures ALL ALONE! It was crazy, you definitely need help while straightening and spacing 4 separate pieces! I did all this for under 50 bucks! We love it!


This used to be above our bed along with a blank frame. I decided to take down the old collage I had here and put this shelf. I made these letters a while back and am so proud of them. I also printed some smaller pictures from the wedding to put in the frames that I took down. I really want wedding pictures in our room, its always been a dream of mine, but impatience got the best of me! I also was unhappy with the cheapy pictures that used to hang here, so instead I am doing some of our professional pictures. Once I hang those I will show a close up of the letters!
This is above our toilet... :)
This is above our toilet... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Shannon! i absolutley LOVE your decorations! And you have to show me how you made those letters...they are so fun! Only 2 more days!!! Ah!!!!
Post a Comment