Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

bunco.

I am posting this on a request of some of my fellow Girls Night Out-ers :)



Our last activity was Bunco, and I won by a landslide! Over 100 points ahead! So here I am in all my glory (this picture isn't flattering):




Enough bragging- pshhhh.

I am ready to pass the crown on!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Kim said...

WOO WOO YEEEAAH! I am playing bunco at the end of the month. Maybe I too will be able to post a 'victory pic'


how are the burrito cards treating you???

Shannon said...

yummmmy! we love the burrito cards, thanks for that e-mail! Yesterday was free burrito day at the new one by us, but the line was soooo long! like out the door and around the corner into the street long!

Kim said...

Out the door?? goodness, that is long! Are you working today?

Shannon said...

no today I am off! i will be with courtney, text me!

Sparklinbecks said...

First off, you look oh so cute here!

Secondly, that stone worked SO fast and easy!! I had so much fun hanging out with you tonight :)

Shannon said...

I had fun last night too. It was a fun time well overdue. I love you guys! I am glad the stone worked, now I will have to spend the $3 from our 'profits' today!!!
:)

Sparklinbecks said...

Yes! The stone is worth the 3 dollars!!!! I would pay 5! haha :)

Hey, Micah wanted to know if that paint you offered is flat paint or not

lets plan a hang out again soon!

Shannon said...

its eggshell.