Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Its only Nov 9th..

but my husband wants to put the tree up already. I came home tonight from a church thing and the living room is rearranged for the tree. It isn't up yet, which I am grateful for since I would like to help decorate it...but still, isn't it early??


I do think its cute that he is so excited about Christmas already. Its like I can see that little boy inside him thats too giddy to wait.


Oh, and we have a big tree this year. Got rid of this pathetic little guy:

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan has decided that fall decorations need to be September and October and Christmas is for November and December. 4 weeks is just too short to decorate for winter and Christmas... ;c) So he's not alone in wanting to put your tree up early. We're there too. And actually I was thinking because of the colder weather, maybe now would be a good time to do lights on the house also. So maybe we'll tackle that tomorrow, our day off. We're celebrating Reael's third birthday. It was Sat. but we're celebrating it as a family tomorrow. Anyway. I love you Shannon and miss you. Have a good week. I will be praying for you when you come to mind.

The Porter Family said...

I have to agree with Chris! If Adam would let me, I would have my tree & all my decorations up!!! Christmas is seriously the BEST holiday...and it always seems too short :(