Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

work, work, work all week long.

Most of my time, and many of yours, is spent at work.
I am currently a receptionist by trade. I left my aesthetics job 6 months ago, and surprisingly I do not miss it. I am LOVING my work. We have way too much fun. Seriously, it should be illegal. We do get a lot of stuff done too. Most days.

We also take lots of photos, as you can see:


Jaymee as a piggy:


Photobucket



Me and Jaymee dressed identically one day (by chance? we wont tell):


Photobucket

Don't take my photo:

Photobucket

Me having fun filing:


Photobucket

Precautionary measures:

Photobucket

Hipster glasses:

Photobucket


Making Jaymee pose with me while on the phone:

Photobucket


I hope all you people have fun at work. It makes life much sweeter :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

The Steinorths said...

i hope i have an awesome job like this someday when i go back to work ;)

JAYMEE said...

AWHHH CHANNY!! I LOVE THIS POST!! (:

(I KNOW IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS, BUT I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU! HAHA)