Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Holidays are always so fun but so crazy!
This Thanksgiving we spent the "eve" at my Father-in-Laws.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had fun eating junk food and playing games!
Photobucket

The next morning we spent eating biscuits and gravy and watching the parade. Well, the parade was on for like 20 minutes and then Chris starting playing video games. Ha.

We went to lunch at my moms. Its always guaranteed for yummy food. We tried brussel sprouts for the first time, and they were yucky. I love almost every vegetable, so I'm surprised that I didn't like these. They have a funny taste that I can't quite describe.

Everetts cousin Ryan is so cute with him. He kept putting his head on Ev's belly and they'd both laugh.
Photobucket

All the kids!

Photobucket

Everett tried a lot of new foods on Thanksgiving. He had a whole sweet potato in his mesh feeder (which he LOVED), and even chewed on a whole green bean. My mom also snuck some mashed potatoes and "pink stuff" to him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later we went to my Mother-in-laws, and we snuck out to try and get a few Christmas card photos. We got one! Thanks Rebecca!
xmascard3
Pin It!

1 comment: