Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas this year. It was so fun having a lil baby around :)

Of course we were very busy- Chris' dad, my dad/grandparents, my mom, Chris' mom, and trying to start our own traditions somewhere in that mix.

Everett and his cousins at PawPaws (Chris' dad)
Photobucket

Opening his gifts (us kids decided to wear jammies- we should've gotten a picture!)
Photobucket

PawPaw dressed up as Santa, it was too cute!
Photobucket


Christmas Eve (afternoon) with my dad and grandparents. I made lunch and we opened gifts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas Eve (evening), after church and a quick dinner at Chilis, we opened our Christmas jammies and tried to get a photo. This was when Ev was being super clingy to me- as you can see in these pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Before church Chris and I exchanged gifts. He always spoils me. I got new pots and pans, "no sweat" tumblers, new Toms, perfume, a sweater and Sees Candy. I never do as well for him!

Christmas morning we went to my moms for brunch and more gifts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I gave Everett some new food at my moms and he got a rash. I think he's allergic to strawberries! poor guy.

Then we went to Chris' moms for dinner. And more gifts! We are so spoiled! Especially Everett!!
Photobucket

(his cousins ADORE him! and he adores them!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

phew what a holiday! it was a great one!
Pin It!

No comments: